Saturday 22 September 2007

Almost there


A lot of things have been happening lately so I haven't updated the blog in quite a while.

I am still playing Twilight princess, but I must be close to the end since I am about to fight a boss in the castle area in the main town.

I started playing a Hentai game 'Kana - Little Sister'. I read a review and the person who wrote the review stated that if you get past the sex scenes it is a really great game. They were not wrong, it is more like a tragic novel then a game. It has a very sad story line, I will admit I cried near the end of the game. It is one of those 'choose you own adventure' games so you can pick a happy ending as well.

I have started installing Bio shock, and I can't wait to play it. If it is as good as System Shock 2 then I will love it otherwise. I will have to find something to shake my fist at !

No comments: